When birthdays roll around, you will see an avalanche, of sorts, of birthday gifts coming the way of the celebrant. This is, of course, with the assumption that the celebrant has many family and friends who love showering him with gifts on his very special day. Anyways, what do you do when you want your gift to stand out from the mountain of gifts and be remembered for many more months to come?
Stand Out from the Crowd
Well, you give birthday gag gifts, that’s what! With gag gifts, you are sure to elicit laughs and screams from the celebrant as well as from the guests, all in the spirit of fun, camaraderie and celebration. After all, birthdays are meant to be celebrations of a life that continues to be well lived. And if you are the originator of such fun during the birthday party, you will be invited on the next party and the next ad infinitum. Or at least until the celebrant can celebrate his birthday.
However, gag gifts must be chosen with care and consideration. Sensibilities can easily be offended. Egos can be easily bruised. Beliefs can easily be upset. Indeed, what you may have intended as a source of laughter can easily degenerate into a source of friction, tension and fights.
With that being the case, we highly recommend the following tips to make your gag gifts stand out from the crowd but not in the manner of a sore thumb. First, get to know the birthday celebrant even if it means on a narrow scope like his sense of humor. At the very least, you will be able to choose gag gifts that will make him laugh. For example, if he dislikes toilet humor, then don’t give him the toilet detroit tigers new york mets hoodie or the butt pen holder or the instant poop or the liquid ass. These gifts will only gross him out.
Second, look at the guest list, if possible. Although the birthday celebrant may be in his late 30s, you still have to consider if his guests during the party include impressionable minds like young children. After all, you do not want to give gag gifts like the inflatable sex dolls or the butt pen holder or the camel toe costume. If you do, be prepared for disapproving stares and never-ending questions about your birthday gag gifts from precocious kids.
Third, assess your priorities in terms of practical value. In the first place, do you want your gag gift to have a practical if hilarious value? If not, then you can always choose from among many gag costumes. If yes, then go for the toilet paper with various political personalities imprinted on it, the toilet detroit tigers new york mets hoodie and toilet clock, and even the poop-shaped piggy banks.
There is no need to worry about costs as gag gifts are reasonably priced starting at just $5 for candles shaped like money to the highly suggestive genie-in-the-lamp costume at around $33 each. Just choose the one that is within your budget and fits the celebrant and your gift should stand out, no matter the price tag.
Gifts That Stand Out from the Crowd
You may be wondering by now about the specific gifts that will stand out from the rest of the birthday gifts stacked on the floor. Well, you can wrap your gag gifts win distinctive wrappers like the kiss-my-rear-end paper but that would be giving away your gift all too soon. Instead, we recommend wrapping it just like any other gifts so that the celebrant and the guests will really be surprised when it is opened.
Here then are gifts that will stand out from the crowd of gifts the birthday celebrant will receive:
1. The remote controlled fart machine allows the celebrant to play practical jokes on his family and friends as well as co-workers and bosses. Just position the unit where the intended recipient of the joke will sit down. As soon as he sits downs, press any of the 15 different farting sounds and embarrass him no end. Laugh out loud moment indeed.
2. Maybe the celebrant is always getting calls from annoying telemarketers but he is just so polite as to just slam the phone down. Well, give him one of the I-need-to-get-off-the-phone devices with 6 different excuses, which have been featured in many television shows. Yep, you can say that your baby is crying even when you will not get anywhere bear a baby within a kilometer.
3. If the birthday celebrant is a known beer-in-can lover with a taste for big boobs, then the Bobble Babes is just perfect. It is can cooler with a woman’s boobs jiggling like crazy once the cooler is shaken. Jiggle away!
4. Skip the usual stress balls. Instead, go for the stress chest made of two balls shaped like breasts complete with nipples. It may not be the best way to relax because of the images that these, ahem, balls can conjure but, hey, each to his own relaxation technique.
5. We bet you still remember good, old fumbling George W. Bush. Yes, he of the misquotes like “We need an energy bill that encourages consumption” and “They misunderestimated me” has always been the butt of jokes even when he was in the highest office of the land. Well, let him come closer to your, well, butt, with the W toilet paper.
There are many more gag gifts for the birthday celebrant, of course. You will de dizzy just looking at all the possibilities from the crime scene tape to the condoms to the kickass costumes. But why suffer that when you can just purchase one each in every category? Credit card happy is the order of the day indeed!
write by Briston Blair